How do I know if I need “Transitional Care Management Services?”
Are you prepared for the transition to home? If you say no to any of the below questions you might want to consider using our Transitional Care Management Services.
- Do you have some one that will coordinate the transition from where the facility care stops and where your self-directed care takes over?
- Do you have some one to take you home?
- Do you have your place safe and ready for your arrival?
- Do you have some one to orientate and educate the family and caregivers upon your arrival?
- Do you have the needed medications, supplies and equipment on hand to continue on with your care?
- Do you have the knowledge to manage your care?
Did you say no to any of them? Well order our three step Transitional Care Management Services.
Transitional Care Services provides on-demand Transitional Care Managers who through the following three easy steps makes the transition to home easy! Just go to tcs.TransitionalCareServices.com and register, then order your service. Each of the three steps are order separately and can be done by different qualified and verified Service Providers. To see sample video of registering as a user go here.
Step 1: Intake, Planning & Coordinating
The Transitional Care Manager (TCM) comes to you at your bedside and does a comprehensive intake, gathering all the needed information to best plan your transition to home. This includes finding and coordinating all the needed resources, services and supplies that you may need so that everything is in place when you arrive back home.
Step 2: Home Safety & Aids Assessment
Either a TCM or a trained professional comes to your home and does a thorough home safety aids assessment to make sure the home is in good order for your return. We may discover that there may be some modifications or additional equipment that is needed to make the home safe and accessible. After the assessment they will make recommendations, and if you so desire, help coordinate those recommendations for you to make sure your home is ready for you.
Step 3: Bring Home, Educate & Follow up
On the day of discharge the TCM will then come get you and your personal things and bring you home. Upon your arrival the TCM will coordinate those involved in your self-directed care and educate them on your care plan, medications, and your follow up.