Many people prefer receiving health care at home to visiting their primary care doctor now and again. For those, we have certified mobile LVN or LPN who provide quality health care in the comfort and safety of your home. Our uber caregivers take special care of your specific health and medical needs while adhering to the highest professional and ethical standards possible.
When you have access to our mobile caregivers through our “on-demand” platform, you are able to best meet your health and medical needs at home, saving yourself or your family member from going to a nursing care or long-term care facility. Our on-demand caregivers will coordinate with you and your physician to create a suitable care plan that covers all your health and medical needs at home.
How Our On-Demand Mobile Caregivers Help
Our mobile caregivers are trained to perform the following tasks at home:
- Check patients’ vital signs and record data on their health records
- Observe patients for reactions to medications or treatments
- Administering medications, such as injection, eye drops, topical medications, etc.
- Help patients take other types of medications
- Help patients understand their treatment options
- Educate patients on healthy lifestyle habits and encourage them to stop unhealthy habits
- Explain paperwork and documentation for easy understanding,
- Provide wound care and dressing.
- Colostomy care and urinary catheter maintenance
With our “On-Demand” platform, you have access to quality home health care through our trained and licensed uber caregivers who visit you home the same day and provide the much-needed care at home.
If you or your loved one needs health care at home, feel free to use our “On-Demand” Platform or get in touch with us.