After undergoing a procedure, regardless of how successful it was, the patient will need extraordinary care, on top of having to undergo extensive recovery and rehabilitation programs. Proper and comprehensive aftercare is crucial in the process of recovery. If, over the course of the recovery, the patient is left to take care of himself and performs strenuous activities that will only increase the stress and pressure inflicted on their already wounded body, another costly surgical operation or hospitalization might be in order.
Transitional Care Services offers a comprehensive Post Procedural Care program, delivered by a highly experienced and qualified team of health professionals, that will ensure a safer and smoother transition until the patient is fully recovered and completely safe from another hospitalization anytime soon.
This Post Procedural Care program will include, but not limited to:
- Round-the-clock home care and assistance
- Client and home safety assessment
- Customized and individualized care plan
- Escort and transportation to hospital appointments
- Daily living and personal care assistance
- Housekeeping and homemaking
- Coordination of care with caregivers, family members, and physician
To help you in this process we recommend to view these the appropriate training videos.
How to order Services through the “On-Demand” platform (Coming soon)
Post Procedural / Home Care
- Mobile Doctors
- Mobile Dentists
- Registered Nurses
- LVN or LPN
- Physical Therapists
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Care Aide
- Private Care Managers
- Cleaning Services
- Home Modification Services
- Home Organizers
- Home Health Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospice Services
- Home Safety and Aids Inspection
We welcome all your inquiries and concerns and you can set an appointment with us at your convenience by calling 800-395-2065.